WHAT TO EXPECT
- The event will remain free and open to the community
- Dedicated Food area - Munchie Land!
- Permitted food and retail vendors only
- Unified sound system for background music
- Increased amount of port-a-potties in & around the park & neighborhood.
- Added security in and outside the park
- A fence to enclose the entire venue so attendees can be monitored to ensure compliance
- Medical Emergency services: EMT & Ambulances on-site
- Dedicated clean up crew for the Upper Haight and surrounding neighborhoods
- Monitored entrances to the event area
- No Minors under 18 allowed in event area
The items listed will not be allowed in the event area.
- Unpermitted Vending not allowed - permits must be obtained through event organizers. General street vendor permits not accepted.
- Tents, Canopies, Tables, or other structures
- Coolers larger than 9”x12”
- Barbecues or cooking equipment
- Amplified Sound Equipment
- Wagons or Carts
- Drones / aircrafts
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (service animals ok)